Friday, October 26, 2012

Winter morning for sure!

So last night I went to bed, but just before doing so my loving husband was like "Honey, its snowing and pretty good, its stuck to the ground" Me: "squeals, then runs to find jacket and shoes so I can go out and get pics of it" Never crossed my mind that it was dark.. but well here the pics are:






So that was my fun exciting adventure last night. Then this morning the bed felt oh so cozy and warm and yeah, me getting up was so not happening. Except I looked at the time and was like, oooohhhh my friends are going to be here,  I gotta get ready and clean! So that is what I jumped up to do but first I had to do one thing, Can anyone guess what it was??


I had to run and check for myself if the snow stayed, so I hurried to put on a jacket and shoes and ran out the door to find that it .... well you can just see for yourself,







That white car by the way in the first picture, was given to us graciously by my parents its an old car and this is the first time its ever, ever seen snow... :) I sent a picture to my dad just to make him happy that his "Betsy" Got her first Snow experience lol...

So after that I got ready and hung out with two amazing women and we chatted and learned more about eachother and laughed and it was uber fun. After they left I was still doing the happy dance, but then wasted some time on facebook and eventually calmed down after like an hour or so.

Then I cleaned up house and started dinner, for my wonderful, hard working husband. Now I am blogging to all of you about it... although I am about to get off of here and finish cooking dinner.. Just thought I would share a little bit of my day.

Happy Friday all.. hope to chat again, maybe on Sunday.

Oh and thanks for taking your time to read  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment