Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Finding something, anything to be positive about today...

and so far failing miserably. Sure I can be positive that I cleaned my kitchen and reorganized it, that my living room looks like a living room and not well.. "lived in" but there was a reason most of these things were accomplished this morning, and no not really because they needed to, because yes they needed but any way so far that reason is non existent. I know, I know I am being rather vague. I have a reason for that really I do. It is just so FRUSTRATING!!!!.

Oh and to top it off I printed off coupons this morning, WHY? I have no clue... not like I am going to get to use them... I guess because secretly it made me feel good inside to just do it... :-/. So yeah if any one wants them they're sitting here on my desk! Oh and did I mention I used up the last, and I mean every last drop of Ink I had on these stupid coupons.. LAME RIGHT?!?!

I'm basically just ranting on and on ... I really have nothing to say this morning.. Just feels good to talk to myself.. lol I guess its not really talking to myself when others can read it..

I desperately just need to stay home today and cuddle up with a good book under a blanket with some hot cocoa or warm honey lemon water or something just so I can feel some kind of I don't know ... normalcy i guess... Lol but then again what in the world is normal.

I wish my husband were home with me.. I usually never ever feel this way but the last like day or so have just been to exhausting for words.

Oh well... guess ill watch netflix, before I go to work. Hope everyone has a good Tuesday... Maybe I'll post later... Doubt it...something would have to happen to do that.. cuz really this is just how I feel today...

2 comments:

  1. You know you can come hang out at my place any time. If you get bored or just need to get out, come relieve my boredom lol! But yeah, you have a standing invitation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about ranting, we all need to rant and have a friend tell us, "you know what you're pretty awesome!" I have your happy thought for the day, okay maybe not but I like to try to help people smile. Today is Dumbo's birthday! And if he can totally make being taken away from his mom, mocked by everyone, used as a joke, and learn to fly all in that first year of life, I'm pretty sure we can make it through today! If that doesn't work um...it's national canned food day, which means it should also be nation tin can walkie talkie day. We should do that. Danielle will have to play to cause we'll make her. We'll eat some good soup then use the cans to make a phone! I like this plan! Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete