Saturday, January 4, 2014

Get Up and Do Something

Today was a great day, I was up and ready for the day, I spent most of my morning cleaning at the church, afterwards I sat down for fifteen minutes and then the hubby and I were up and moving again. Ran errands, paid a bill, went to the store, and then came home. Relaxed for about and hour or so. Hubby had to go back to work so in the 2 hours that he was gone I was up and on my feet. Made a pile of clothes that don't fit for the good will. Organized my dresser and my closet, and cut the hubby's hair. Id say its been a pretty productive day over all.

The best part of today was we went out and not once did I ask to stop and get a burrito or a burger and when we got home I made something we had here in the house. It was great. I also was on my feet a lot today which was even more great. I hope in keeping this up I will lose weight. Not putting a goal or limit on it. Nope this year I am just going to be more conscience and get up and move more.

I really don't have much else to say. I feel like I am ranting. Any way it feels good to actually sit and relax from having a day of movement... This I think is how it should feel everyday.


Well ciao for now. Have a good night all and thank you for taking the time to read my boringness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment