Saturday, November 17, 2012

The week before Thanksgiving.

There is a lot to be Thankful  for in my life. I am Thankful for a loving husband, who shows me daily his unconditional love, and support. I am Thankful for all of my family, including my In-Law's. I am truely blessed for all of their love and support, their advice and just to be able to hang out and bond with all of them. I am Thankful for amazing friends, ones that I have been friends with forever, and no matter how far apart we are, it's like we never went away. I am thankful for the new friends I have made and am making, they are such an important part of my life, I love to hang out with them, learn new things, talk and of course craft together! I am Thankful for my job, my co-workers are completely amazing women, I have made friends there and we feel like one big family. Mind you were are all women so we have our moments lol. My boss is just an amazing women and such a role model in all she does, I can go to her even when I need advice outside of work and she is always just right there. I wouldn't say it is luck being where I am now, it is definitely many many blessing to be here and I am just grateful for all of it. I am so grateful for my ward, I am still getting to know the many people in our ward, but they are all so friendly and nice. I am a bit shy so it is hard, I know that in time though it is going to feel even more like home there. Above all I am so very grateful for my Heavenly Father. I have come such a long long way from where I was and where I am going. It has definitely not been easy at times but all of it has so been worth it. I would not change anything right now in my life, I can see clearly where I am and where I would like to go. If anyone had asked me that in the last 7 years I don't think I could of ever given them an answer, or any answer I would of given definitely wouldn't of matched up within time. I had a major wake up call, and I made the changes as necessary to be where I am.

Anyway I just wanted to share my Thankfulness.

Nothing much lately been going on. I sprained my ankle this week at work, its sore, I am hoping it starts to feel better soon. My husband and I stood in line (well I sat on an empty sturdy stand) at the Wonder Bread / Hostess Discount store for an hour or so today purchasing the last of the Twinkies we could find. They were Chocolate Creme filled but hey I am not picky... Twinkies are Twinkies, and the last to be sold for a while if not forever. I wanted some Zingers but I didn't dare try to go to another store for those lol.

Did you notice anything new? You should have. I got creative this evening and  changed my blog... It suits me much better!

Well I guess I should go crochet.

Have a blessed night :-)


3 comments:

  1. I love the new look!! It's very you :) I have much to be thankful for as well. I was trying to start a new habit where I write something down in my scripture reading journal every day - either something I'm thankful for, or a way I saw the Lord's hand in my life that day. I haven't been doing so hot at it lately but it helps me keep things in perspective. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yeah its something I want to try to do daily not just for Thanksgiving. It really makes the end of the day good, when you can just reflect on something positive for that day :) <3 you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the turtle theme! I also think you've got some great things going. I can't wait until we can have a girls night again soon!

    ReplyDelete